Operating throughout NSW, HCH offers a quality, driven approach to the collaborative development and delivery of cost effective and timely projects.
However, SAFETY is, and always will be, the primary driver of all HCH activities.
We understand what is required to work in high risk environments while ensuring safe work practices and minimising impact on operations and operational infrastructure.
INJURY FREE for 5 consecutive years
Zero LTIs or MTIs since 2012
We ensure a structured approach to planning, implementing and maintaining the maximum possible safety compliance. We conduct regular, random, site and desktop audits to ensure compliance with the:
• Certified to Work Health and Safety Management Systems and Auditing Guidelines 5th Edition
• NSW Work and Health and Safety act 2011
• NSW Protection of the Environment Operations Act 1997
• Rail Safety National Law, NSW, 2012 (including drug and alcohol testing)
• Requirements of the Office of the National Rail Safety regulator
• Rail Infrastructure Managers Network Rules, Network Procedures and Corporate Policies and procedures
• Clients’ documented systems
• We have a robust Integrated Management System aligned to the requirements of regulators
• Rigorous assurance practices ensure the actions and processes are analysed and managed at every level: corporate, operational, team and individual
• Certification of our Management System to 1SO 9001 means we proactively identify, assess and control all hazards that may have an impact on the services we provide
• This ensures productivity and efficiency while maintaining the highest compliance standards for safety and the environment
• As with safety and quality, we ensure that all our processes provide a structured approach to planning, implementing and maintaining the highest achievable environment protection methods