HCH’s ability to conduct Hydro Excavation (also known as Non-Destructive Digging)
using high velocity vacuum loading with high pressure water has the following benefits.
· Ability to trench or excavate in difficult locations where conventional heavy equipment would cause damage or find access difficult.
· Greatly reduces the risk of damaging underground cables and services that could result in service disruption and
· Reduced safety risks compared to conventional excavation methods.
· No damage to area surrounding
excavation by tracked equipment.
· No need for stockpiles of dirt requiring
silt fencing etc.